Sunday, June 21, 2009

Off to Camp They Go

Delaney & Addy are off to camp! They will be attending Heber Valley Girl's Camp until Friday afternoon. They are very excited to go.

I have mixed feelings about the week! I have plenty to do to keep me busy-house cleaning, picture projects, etc. The days will go by quickly, but I have a feeling that once I lay down to go to sleep each night the realization that both my children are out of the house may be a little more than I can handle!

My mom always told me not to wish away the days of diapers & bottles. She has always said that before I know it the girls will be grown up and gone away. I think this week will give me a little taste of times to come. I don't think I am ready for it! Am I the only mom who feels this way????

2 comments:

The Sullenger's said...

What?? Get down here, so we can play....you can go back on Friday to see the girls!! You know they will have tons of fun!!

Candice said...

Panko is bread crumbs made only with the white of the bread. It is a lot crispier and bigger than regular bread crumbs. I love using them! You can buy the Progresso brand at Albertson's in the bread crumb section on the baking aisle. They are in a box similar to a crouton box. At Smiths, I think they are in the oriental food section. So yummy! Hope you had a fun trip!