Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions

--Addy resolves to spend less money than she earns from her jewelry making business.
--Delaney resolves not to make any resolutions (like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes).
--Darren resolves to lose 2 inches off his waist (it has expanded a little over the past couple of years) and become strong enough to lift Addy to the ceiling.
--I resolve to lose my pregnancy weight (from the birth of Addy-almost 13 years ago), make peace with my hair, keep my house cleaner, eat more veggies, cut back on the Diet Pepsi, finish reading the Book of Mormon, have more patience with my lovelies at school (and at home), learn how to overcome my insomnia and sleep, and stop worrying about the dog hair that seems to constantly cover the house.

Which one do you think I should really work on???

3 comments:

The Valsy said...

Let go of the OCD on the house. YOur house is clean and wonderfully homey.

Nice shot of the family. :)

Enrique and Nicole said...

Oh Aunt Sheri...I say you should work on your sleep. I have some things you can try. You should try some relaxation techniques and essential oils.

Lisa said...

I'd say the veggies. I made carrots with brown sugar and butter yesterday and they were yummy. :)

I'd say work on the sleep. When I'm not sleeping well, nothing else in my life seems to work well.