Monday, September 22, 2008

18 Years & Still Looking the Same (Yeah, Right!)


Today is our 18th wedding anniversary. Man, are we getting old! I don't feel like I have been married for 18 years, and in my mind I don't think that I look like I have been married for 18 years, but the pictures don't lie!
We are off to a really exciting celebration! Darren is looking through the Happenings Book as I type, searching for the perfect 2 for 1 coupon to celebrate our 18 years together. Will we ever get to the point where we aren't basing our dinners out on whether or not we have a coupon!
Darren-I love you and am always grateful to spend time with you (and spending time with you at a bargain price is even better). Happy Anniversary, Buddy!

2 comments:

The Sullenger's said...

Oh there's always McDonalds. Don't they still have the $1 menu? Wow you look like kids when you got married. Congratulations, 18 years--we are following you, but we are much younger than you. (haha, heehee).

Stirling's said...

Happy belated anniversary, time flies when you're having fun right???