Friday, December 12, 2008

More "Mexifornia" Pictures

I recently saw my brother write the word "Mexifornia" on my dad's cancer blog (http://caringbridge.org/visit/jerrybradford), and I really liked the word! So, I am stealing it for this blog entry. It is appropriate, considering that about 1/2 of each of our days was spent in Tijuana and the other 1/2 was spent in California.

I love this picture of Addy and my dad. Dad has always had a deep love for Addy, but I think the cancer thing has brought the two of them a little closer together.
I know this is a "cheesy" picture and that I could possibly have the PETA people after me for posting it, but I really like it! We thought we had found such a unique way to remember our day of shopping in Tijuana, only to discover that there were about 15 other zebra striped donkey stations within 1-2 blocks of each other.


2 comments:

The Sullenger's said...

I hope your zebra picture didn't cost too many pesos!! Cheesy doesn't begin to describe it.

The Valsy said...

Love the get up! I hope it is the Christmas card this season.