Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I think the last "official" family pictures taken on my side of the family were done when my brother got married. Everybody looked pretty good (especially the bride and groom), but my dad looked particulary handsome-like somebody who had just stepped out of "Gunsmoke". The only other family pictures I remember (other than those at Dave & Christy's wedding) were done by a family friend, Donna Truesdell, who had a love for photography and a cool little darkroom in the basement of her house!

This week we had family pictures taken with Darren's ENTIRE family since all the siblings were in town. There were lots of discussions about what to wear, who would take the picture, where it would be taken, etc. I was very pleased with the decision to go with "casual" dress-white shirts and jeans! We ended up having a friend of the family take the pictures at North Canyon Park. It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, although it was somewhat tricky to get all the little kids paying attention to the photographer (and not the butterflies that seemed much more interesting).

Grandma & Grandpa with all of the grandkids!

No comments: